I made a list of things I wanna write about,

.. in case I don't have time to write. But apparently I did. lol

It (should be) a peaceful Sunday.
I'm sitting here on the edge of basketball court, waiting my dear to sweat him out.
Yes I bring laptop here and that's kind of freak like, who the hell is this person, bringing laptop at the sport venue?

The motivation?
Sorry, will correct that part, it's not motivation, it's pressure.
Lately, I sleep but doesn't feel like it is. It's not restoring your energy, it's pressuring.

Well, I'm a loyal Google Keep user since I was freshman in college. On a peak days when I have tons of random working request coming up at once, I noted it on "What to do tonight". I even made a specific Trello board for what has to be done by me in the context of request. 

Up until now I currently have 64 self-Trello card, and 15+ to-do tonight that I have to finish, alone.
You might say I'm not doing the right time management or not implement working effectively or procrastinate all my works or it's consequences of my choices or the fault of not asking for help. 
Dude, it's okay. I got that, I admitted that. I'm the one at fault here and you're the winner-winner chicken dinner, wo-hoo !

But, let's put out the negative energy, (I think) I can still handle it.... roflmao
For the list that I wanna write about, please just wait until I can make it out happened.

0 comment(s):