The Unpredictable Gift - Miracles in December

HELLO

As you've already seen from all of social media I have, maybe you've already bored with this picture too, ye-hey! But trust me, it's a-must-write-post and yeah, I'm extremely happy! Just like something suddenly burst from the top of my head and then it forms a fountain which can refresh the heart. Am I over-describing it? Let's say I'm not.

It was a sleepy afternoon on the library until they come and drop this red-green box on my table. From the corner of my eyes, I felt so familiar with the cover and I just realized that it was....Miracles in December - EXO original album! What should I do.... I held myself not to scream or be hysteric but I think I was. Never expected something like this happened as a gift and again I'm so happy! In addition, the special merchandise I got is exactly my bias, how come :') 

'Miracles in December' from Lio & Ical, yeay!
Huge thanks, super thanks, tons of thanks to Lio & Ical for your kindness and giving me this. Alhamdulillah, I'm so moved, really. I hope both of you will as soon as possible come back to Japan again, amin :)

I'll sleep well tonight, have a proper rest everyone!

p.s. So, I think some of you maybe didn't expect that I'm interested with this-EXO-things right? It's OK, now you know. But still, I'm not that freak okay...

0 comment(s):