Bad Connection, Umbrellas

HELLO

I don't have a good relationship with a thing called umbrella. Just bought it (again) on the previous evening and that's the 16th umbrella (let's just say that because I''m not really sure, maybe more than 16) I have in 4 years. Sounds stupid. It means that every year I have +- 4 umbrellas in average. What kind of umbrellas did I ever had? The general cheap one, the transparent one, the black one, the mini one, the one-push model one, the plastic one, the batik one, the checker one, .....a lot.

Proudly show you the top five reasons why I keep losing my umbrella (frequently order).
  1. I lost it somewhere
  2. I broke it
  3. It broke itself
  4. My friend broke it
  5. Someone stole it
Yeah, enough said about "You know, your total spending for umbrellas is more expensive than your eating budget for a month!" I know that I'm careless about umbrellas. That's why I always amazed by people who have umbrellas for a long-period. Is that you? Well, congrats!
taken from : www.umbrellas4life.com

p.s. Maybe the 17th will come soon, because the 16th has my university logo on it (I bought it on campus) and I don't like it.



0 comment(s):