There's a time when you think about the unthought things

HELLO

***
Taken by : Disderi 3 lens robocam

"It's your third year,"

It blows me sometimes. I never wonder that time flies so fast. Just like yesterday I started my freshmen's year continued with sophomore, but now I'm already at this point.

"It's your third year, what have you done?"

What I have done?
Not a lot but does little.

"It's your third year, what have you done? Are you satisfied?"

No, definitely no.
College life is too short to make me satisfied.

"It's your third year, what have you done? Are you satisfied? Then?"

Why then?
I've already here, waiting for the next pit stop of my life.

***

That short monologue is just one of many about the unthought things.
Why I said, 'unthought'?

There's a time when you think about the unthought things.

For example, me, when almost everyday, I walk to my living place, late at night, almost early morning, alone.
That's the time when the 'unthought things' comes up.
It can be about everything. Main problem, life, family, friends, anybody, hopes, dreams, failures, tomorrow's plan, rain, sadness, etc etc
Any random pick is welcome at the time.
I ignored the cars, rain, people, prankster, I ignored anything around. Just walk in usual route, 10 minutes from campus, and then I arrived.
Maybe for you it has no meaning at all, but it's like a reminder for me, about anything that I forgot before.
Part of subconscious is leading in this time. I enter a different world of mind.

You need to think about the unthought things or just leave it in your short-memory and then disappear.

Well, you prove it.

p.s. So, do you have the time, when you think about your unthought things?




1 comment(s):

Unknown said...

you are invited to follow my blog