Don't be naive

HELLO


Today a got a new lesson for not being too naive with the other people, especially new people that you've just met.
Not all the people are like what you think.
People aren't forever doing the tolerance, kindness, or respect with others.
I talk about diversity, not about diversity in racist, religions, customs, or traditions.


Diversity of personality.
I don't mean that you must be prejudiced whenever you've just acquainted with new people, but don't lean on them easily.
Bound your self first until you think that this is the right time for release the boundary.
Don't be naive, not all the people like what you think, whether it's positive or negative.
That's all.


p.s. Writing you on my Black List ? No, I don't have any. I'm not like someone who is writing people's name so easily on his blacklist


0 comment(s):