Meet this Taiwanese Girl

HELLO

So last week my bestie come to Bandung (yeaaaay). Her name is Pempi but I usually called her mbex. Don't ask me why.
Then the next Thursday Anti was come with her singkek - uh, I mean her AIESEC Exchange Participant from Taiwan named Vivian or in Taiwan her name is Ting Pan.
We're hanging out around Bandung, I asked them to taste many kinds of food here then we went to Paris Van Java and took some pics there.
Actually there was an 'accident' happened, but overall it was fun enough.

Here the pictures,


Anti, Mbex, Me.


This pics taken in Toilet, don't you believe ?


My bestieee :)


In Bra-Shop. (Look on that size ! geez )


Soursally with Vivian, Anti, Mbex.


I'll wait for your next visit, sistas :)


2 comment(s):

Unknown said...

yuhuuuuuu I want bandung again with you all and with the other normal singkek hahahaha

* p e m p i y * said...

yeaah, thanks for being my our guide yaah hahahahahaha
i will miss all about bandung..