i want to tear something

HELLO

hours, days, months.
looking back your memories and throw all the things inside.
with the gloomy eyes, i want to hear the real.
drink the tears and break the things fallen apart.
spread the regret and burry the sins.
for many times i've said it clearly,

i have no right and duty.

so what's the grants ?
may i ?
should i ?
could i ?

tell me,
why we should stay ?
should us ?
feel like tied it back, but we don't have.
i don't have.
yes, you shouldn't.
or maybe wouldn't ?

set you free.
would it be the right or i will be regret then ?
i don't want to be dominated by my own ego.
maybe this is the time you get your own life.
without any invisible rules that trapped you.
without any duty to feel like watched over by me.
without anything related to me.
is this the best choice ?
fool, i don't know.

this is not my surrender.
because i wrote it not in regret notes.
and what i want to do now is..

i want to tear something

right now.


p.s. just a little notes outta my mind.



0 comment(s):